Having a service maintenance agreement with Ben Hill Roofing gives you the advantage of having a licensed roofing expert at your finger tips. As industry experts, we offer vast knowledge in all types of building structures including government buildings, schools & universities, hospitals, industrial facilities, shopping centers, and most other types of commercial properties including high rise structures.
We are certified installers of 19 major product manufacturer’s which gives us the knowledge and ability to repair and maintain any type of roof system. By choosing Ben Hill Roofing roof repair and maintenance team, you will be ensured the highest ROI (return on investment) for your roof.
We at Ben Hill Roofing are prepared to make your job a little easier by customizing a roof repair and maintenance program that fits with your specific needs and budgets. Rest assured that our assistance and recommendations will include a variety of proven high performance roofing products, comprehensive specifications, and the latest most effective methods of installation, all while maintaining a constant awareness of your budget concerns.
Preventive Maintenance Programs
Our maintenance plans are designed to fit your needs and almost any budget. Implementing a Roof Maintenance Plan means that you are taking a “Proactive” approach as opposed to a “Reactive” approach to your roofing needs. Being proactive avoids problems before they occur. Let us help you be “Proactive” by implementing roof maintenance service that will save you money, give you peace of mind during the rainy months and prolong your roofs life.
- Detailed before/after pictures included with all invoices.
- Dedicated crew assigned to client’s specific facility to minimize loss time and maximize productivity.
- Routine cleaning of the roof,gutters,and drainage areas from trash & debris.
- Sealing roof penetrations pipe and roof jack collars,open flashing and flashing angles/corners, wall joints, support blocks, scuppers, and HVAC ductwork.
- It is the continued routine maintenance of these items that will keep your building watertight and extend the life of your current roof system.
- Maintenance options include annual, bi-annual, quarterly and monthly roof maintenance plans.
When that pesky leak stops, when you don’t hear that annoying drip and when you don’t have to call on an expensive emergency leak repair service, you will know that the Commercial Roof Maintenance & Repair Plan is working!
Ben Hill Roofing is based in Douglasville, Georgia; serving as the premier commercial roofing company for all of Metro Atlanta. For more information on any of the BHR Roofing Systems, call or click to schedule a free consultation with one of our highly trained commercial roofing experts.